We have Shipping and Receiving Associate I positions available. These are entry-level associate responsible for unloading and verifying incoming items in the warehouse area. This position pays $11.00 per hour.
Essential Job Duties
- Unloads/Loading incoming/outgoing shipments, checking to ensure correct quantity and labelling matches receiving paperwork.
- Visually inspects all incoming product for freight damage and reports any damage to Supervisor.
- Adheres to published housekeeping responsibilities for designated area.
Additional Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in additional housekeeping duties for the department including keeping work areas and all bin locations clear as needed to ensure safety.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Expected Hours of Work
- Hours are Monday through Friday from 6:00/8:00 a.m. to 3:00/5:00 p.m. with expected overtime during peak periods for various months throughout the year.
- Processing inbound/outbound product
- Upholding inventory accuracy
- Maintaining clean and orderly work environment per safety and housekeeping protocol
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred;
- Some warehouse experience is preferred;
- Experience using warehouse equipment such as hand truck/dolly, pallet jack preferred;
- Ability to understand and follow instructions;
- Basic math skills;
- Ability to follow direction and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment;
- Good attendance and demonstrated work ethic required.
*The next step in the process is to complete a survey by clicking the link below:
Job Type: Full-time
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts