- Restaurant Experience
- Restaurant Management
- Bonus Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Quarterly Bonus
Our steakhouse is a unique and exciting, premium casual dining concept in North San Jose. We are a fast-paced, high volume restaurant with full bar, outdoor patio seating and take-out service. We are looking for a manager to assist with all aspects of our operation. Applicant should be self-motivated, have previous restaurant experience, thrive on working in a fast-paced environment and want an opportunity to contribute and participate in the long-term success and growth of the restaurant.
Basic Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure upmost guest satisfaction.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served.
- Strong kitchen background is a plus.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, profit, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures.
- Participate in hiring and termination decisions in conjunction with management.
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, sound judgment, decision making.
- Assist with all required paperwork, including forms, reports, budgets and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Assist with restaurant marketing, advertising and promotional activities and campaigns.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule and meet business demands, including weekends and holidays
- 5+ years of restaurant experience including 2+ years of manager/assistant manager positions.
- General knowledge of wine service (sommelier or bartending certifications a plus).
- Possess excellent basic math/accounting skills and have the ability to operate a cash register and POS system.
- Must have the stamina to work up to 50 hours per week.
- Manager Serve safe certificate
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Competitive annual base salary
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
- Quarterly management incentive bonus program based on stated financial objectives
- Expansion and franchise opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
- Restaurant Management: 5 years (Required)
- San Jose, CA 95134 (Preferred)