Busy Medical office has an opportunity available for an experienced Office Manager. The Office Manager is responsible for overall management of the practice, and ensuring efficient and effective clinic performance by working closely with the physicians and staff.
Must demonstrate leadership by collaborating with and supporting the practice's physician leadership to provide direction to staff and implement the operational systems to carry it out. He/she takes leadership responsibility for the daily operations, local office cash processing, human resources, IT administration, business development and customer service across the continuum of care for the patients.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- In charge of getting clinic schedule booked. Have procedure scheduling efficiently filled.
- Supervise and hire a front desk personnel and back office personnel.
- Day to day management of all personnel and dynamics of the practice.
- Manage accounts payable procedures, including approving payroll and time cards. Adjust and stagger schedules for efficient time management.
- Provide hands-on assistance to the practice's billing staff, including charge and payment audits, and reviewing charge sheets.
- Coordinate regular staff meetings.
- He/she takes leadership responsibility for the daily operations, local office cash processing, business development and customer service across the continuum of care for the patients.
- Develop and implement policies for the practice.
- Working with billers on delinquent patient accounts, and working with physicians on collections lists.
- Working on authorization/billing/ insurance/patient payment strategies for in office procedures.
- Provide good customer service and promote good customer service among staff.
- Maintenance and renewal of providers' licenses, hospital privileges, and insurance credentials. Oversee facility and equipment maintenance. Order supplies and organize billes and invoice for employer review.
- Direct the day to day operations of the practice, including personnel, financial, patient relations and administrative management.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor of Science or Arts degree in Business, Healthcare Management or Administration preferred. At minimum Associates degree.
Minimum of 5+ years practice management experience preferred.
Use of EMR (EPIC) system, knowledge and experience in surgery scheduling and prior authorizations
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, LTD, Aflac Insurances, Nationwide Pet Insurance, HSA, FSA, 401K retirement with profit share match, vacation, sick leave and paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Office Management: 1 year (Required)
- EPIC: 1 year (Preferred)