Ready for a career change and looking for a career with growth potential? We are seeking Logistics Coordinator’s to join the Avenger/MODE Team for our training class starting Mid-October.
We will provide you with the Training needed to make you successful in the following areas:
- Obtaining new business through cold calling;
- Building long standing relationships with new and existing customers, carriers, and co-workers;
- Finding capacity and coverage for all shipments;
- Accountable for tracking and tracing all pickups and deliveries;
- Resolving service issues and failures while working with management team;
- Establishing and maintaining personal book of business by establishing best practices and industry best customer service;
- Negotiating rates with customers and carriers;
- Assist support departments as needed with customer billing or carrier issues;
Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form;
- Highly motivated, competitive, personable and outgoing;
- Must possess strong communication, decision making, time management, presentation, sales and negotiation skills;
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to research solutions to difficult issues;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Proficient computer skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at once;
- Ability to work as an individual while also supporting, and being supported by, a team;
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
High School Diploma/GED required;
- Previous Transportation Brokerage experience a plus.
Competitive starting salary, with an extensive paid training program and an energetic, team environment as well as an exceptional benefits plan.
Who is MODE?
MODE Transportation (“MODE”) is part of MODE Global, LLC, one of the top 10 non-asset based transportation and logistics businesses in North America. Across more than 200 locations, MODE provides personalized transportation, freight, and logistics solutions for land, air, and sea. The company’s shipping expertise encompasses truckload, LTL, intermodal, air, ocean, small parcel and supply chain solutions to ensure that every need is met. MODE operates across a diverse set of industries including food & beverage, consumer products, industrial, medical, automotive, chemical, and retail.
Why Join the MODE Team?
At MODE, we’re dedicated to providing our employees with a working environment where they can flourish professionally and personally. You can expect. Our benefits package is exceptional, including medical, dental, and vision with flexible time off policies. We believe in the future of our employees, so we offer a generous match to your 401k plan. With locations all across the United States, you can join us in providing transportation and logistics solutions to our customers.