- Total Target Compensation: $115,000 - $195,000+
- Salary Incentive Plan: Starting salary is $65,000 - $75,000 annually designed to increase rapidly in $10,000 increments based on performance
- Commission Program: Immediately eligible to participate in the company’s uncapped commission program
Here are the FACTS about CANCER in the U.S…. According to the Federal Government:
- More than half of all cancer deaths could be prevented!
- Under use of genetic cancer testing is leading to unnecessary lost of lives!
- More than 2 million people have mutations that can cause Cancer…but most don’t know!
- Primary Care Providers need to increase genetic cancer screening and have a strategy for testing in their practice!
The Value Proposition we Provide:
- GeneID provides a solution by providing a Turn-Key Genetic Program in Primary Care Offices!
The genetics industry is the fastest growing segment in medicine right now and demand for testing has never been greater from patients and physicians. Our testing can potentially help patients prevent diseases like certain cancers and diseases in children!
If you are Entrepreneurial, and Have Long Term Established Relationships with just 2-3 Primary Care Offices...we have a Great, Rewarding and very Unique Sales Opportunity.
Genetic Testing is recommended by most medical societies, and paid for by most insurances since Preventing Cancer is much more cost effective to the Healthcare System than treating cancer!
1. You are responsible for initially identifying just 1-2 Primary Care Practices that meet our criteria (patients per day and insurance mix), presenting our Turn-Key Genetic Testing Program and getting the approval from the Lead Physician and Office Manager to implement this very important genetic screening program
2. You will personally begin the testing for appropriate patients in that practice following training on our testing, iPad screening technology, and in office screening process
3. Once your first office is established, we will hire a dedicated Genetic Testing Specialist to be placed in your offices to take over the testing, as you begin testing in your Second Office
4. You continue to Build your business, and get compensated for all testing performed in all offices
If you have 1-2 Primary Care Offices that see 40-50 patients per day, where you have longstanding, current relationships, and easy access to the lead physician and office manager, please apply for this position
We will review your application and schedule a call to further discuss this opportunity.
Who We Are: GeneID Advanced Molecular Diagnostics introduced the first Next Generation Sequencing Multi-Gene Panel test for Hereditary Cancer risk prediction and we are now adding an exclusive direct hire group of Laboratory Sales Specialist to promote our popular genetic tests.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year