Silvus is a fast growing high-tech entrepreneurial company in the heart of West Los Angeles. The company delivers the most technologically advanced Mobile Ad-Hoc Networking (MANET) solution to multiple markets including: Law Enforcement; Unmanned Systems; and Military, among others. Along with its successful MANET product line, the company also delivers on ground breaking research in the area of wireless data communications. The company has experienced rapid growth over the past 12 months and is expecting the rate of growth to continue with the introduction of new products and services.
Seeking a highly motivated technical recruiter for a small entrepreneurial high-tech communications company.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies to source the best talent.
- Perform full life cycle recruiting and sourcing for candidates.
- Exercise a wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Engage and convert qualified candidates to full-time hires.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Hiring Managers, leaders, and other HR team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Prepare candidates for interviews and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of company compensation policy and delegation of authority
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates and searches.
- The ability to track and report metrics regarding recruiting activity and in compliance with company policy and procedures, federal and state laws
- Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a U.S. Citizen due to clients under U.S. government contracts.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in full life-cycle recruiting technical candidates
- Must have experience recruiting for Technical skills sets: highly specialized Research and Development, Software, System Engineers.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- Demonstrated knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying candidates, networking, assessing candidates, legal/compliance, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and candidate due diligence.
- Proven ability to maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities in the applicant tracking system.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of email.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints.
- Ability to pass background check.
Job Type: Full-time