The Marketing Intern will be an integral part of the Tristate Team, supporting the Marketing Coordinator with ongoing projects. This is an unpaid internship.
Marketing Intern Requirements:
- College student or recent graduate with a strong affinity to Israel and the IDF
- Ability to work from the FIDF headquarters office in Manhattan
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Photoshop and InDesign experience a plus
Marketing Intern Essential Job Duties:
- Draft content for chapter pages on the website, email campaigns and various communications
- Supporting writing and editing projects
- Foster the Tri-state Facebook page
- Coordinate with vendors for events and marketing material. Occasionally attend an event to help staff.
- Work with the PR team for Tristate pre and post event press, as well as paid advertising.
- Organize photos and design photo albums for donor recognition.
Job Type: Internship
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Are you interested in an unpaid internship?
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift