Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21’s Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Position: Store Manager
Department: Remote-Store Operations
Reports to: District Manager
Direct Reports: Yes
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: Philadelphia, Pa
Department Summary: Forever 21 is seeking an analytical, energetic, and passionate team leader to add to our dynamic Retail Operations team!
The Store Manager (SM) will provide leadership and direction to the entire store team, exuding excitement and professional presence. The SM will oversee all aspects of store performance through sales management, operational and personnel functions, as well as store visual aesthetics and environment. By initiating
long-term strategies and company initiatives, the SM will also ensure maximum productivity, profitability, operational excellence and compliance with company procedures.
- Utilize strong decision making skills and discretion to establish business objectives and strategies
- Create and foster a culture that ensures thecustomer is the focus of all activities
- Oversee and maximize store volume and profit inaccordance with store/company goals through excellent staffing, superb customer service and attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Ensure service, merchandising, and operationalstandards are met through company-defined practices and processes
- Monitor results by creating short-term and long-termstrategies, processes, and events that ensure a positive in-store experience for both our store team and customers
- Lead talent selection, training, coaching,engagement, retention, and recognition initiatives for all store employees
- Address poor performance by initiating and administering corrective action for all store employees
- Deliver annual performance reviews for team topromote progress and result against key targets
- Define personal leadership development by utilizingcompany tools and programs, while also actively seeking feedback from the team members, peers, and leaders
- Plan and promote the daily schedule of employees andthe business which can include interviews, hires, schedules, and disciplines employees
- Develop and maintain network contacts to sourcecandidates and develop recruiting strategies
- Spend at least 60% of the shift performing Leader onDuty tasks
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years of retail managementexperience. College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred
- Must be skilled in leadership, coaching, andtraining, sales generation, strategic planning, authentic customer service, communication, conflict resolution, business acumen, time management, POS terminals, and general retail software proficiency
- Must be able to provide feedback, develop others,embrace and lead change, and make clear and defined decisions.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be ableact with integrity and professionalism to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.,perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing and weekend shifts.
At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired.
Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at
can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations
stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an
incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas
become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless.
Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!
- Retail Management: 4 years
Job Type: Full-time
- retail management: 5 years (Required)