At Mallory Safety & Supply we get energized by applying thought and creativity to provide best in class solutions. This energy has led to multi-faceted growth, with the result that we have more than quadrupled in size in the last 10 years. We are the largest independently held Safety Supply distributor on the West Coast with 20 locations, 350 employees, over $10 million in inventory and a $1.5 million rental fleet. We offer a casual work environment with a diverse and inclusive culture. We are looking for dedicated, motivated and smart team members to grow with our company. To learn more about Mallory, and our product- please visit Malloryco.com
Currently, Mallory is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our established team in Fremont, CA! This is a full-time position with occasional overtime required, we offer a steady Mon-Fri schedule, medical, dental and 401(k). Hiring great people is the most important thing we do, we are very selective, so please only apply if this is the right fit for you. If you are motivated, self-driven and you care about the details- we offer an environment that will allow you to shine.
The Warehouse Associate is vital to the success of Mallory Safety and Supply. This role requires the right individual to be detail oriented, motivated, self-driven and sense of urgency. Leadership qualities are desired, as we promote employees internally when positions become available. This is a physical, fast-paced, indoor/outdoor role that involves continual lifting, reaching, crouching, and maneuvering packages that typically weigh 25-35lbs and may weigh up to 70lbs.
Minimum Qualifications for Warehouse Associates at Mallory:
· Proven track record of working in a team environment, in a positive and polite manner
· Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude
· Previous warehouse, merchandising, order pulling experience desired, however not required.
· Ability to read and write in English
· Basic Math skills
· Familiarity with technology such as: Computer, scan guns, etc.
· Must be able to pass a drug test
· Strong work ethic with a true sense of urgency
· Creative problem-solving skills
· Some knowledge of Microsoft office preferred
· Strong internal drivers for success
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Safely stock critical items on shelves in our warehouse
· Continuous lifting, lowering and carrying boxes, or items
· Picking orders, loading, unloading, staging and shipping product
· Interact with Internal and External customers in a polite, respectful manner
· Maintaining inventory accuracy by following process development and quality standards
· Operate a pallet jack, forklift or other machinery in a safe and efficient manner. We provide onsite forklift training
Mallory Safety & Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
- pallet jack: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift Certified (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift