SE Technologies is looking for an Environmental Compliance Support Specialist (with safety background) for an Oil and Gas operator for completions operations in Tioga County, PA
- Perform Daily Containment Inspections - Completion of inspection form for compliance with PA DEP 78a
- Environmental Compliance Oversight
- Identify corrective actions onsite and assist with implementation as needed.
- Provide initial environmental incident response support activities if needed.
- Conduct Soil and Water Conductivity Screening.
- Complete daily progress reports for activities conducted on location.
- Safety support and guidance for all operational entities on site.
- Attend and participate in daily safety meetings on location.
- Assist in reviewing JSA’s.
- Advise management of EHS issues.
- Assist with emergency response actions and participate in incident investigations.
- Perform field observations.
- Provide technical support under the direction of EHS.
- Conduct hazard hunts with on-site supervisors and identify corrective actions.
- Perform E&S Inspections.
- Ability to work outside under a variety of conditions, including climbing stairs, lifting and walking on uneven surfaces and rough terrain.
- Experience with Completions operations including hydraulic fracturing, workover, and flow-back activities required.
- Understanding of PA Regulatory Requirements as they apply to completions and water operations.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulation as they pertain to oil and gas operations
- Effective communication skills with all levels of management.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Minimum 5 years in environmental and safety experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in oil and gas industry.
- Must have valid State driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and random drug and alcohol tests.
- Must be trained and show training records for required OSHA training.
- Safeland, RigPass or AWARE required.
- First Aid/CPR trained
Job Type: Contract
- Environmental Compliance: 5 years