At MedSpeed, it is about being part of a professional family that all works together toward one goal – delivering health. It is also about changing an entire industry. We are transforming healthcare transportation into the more strategic intra-company logistics.
As a member of MedSpeed’s Talent Acquisition team, you will be responsible for identifying great talent by using innovative selection tools and applications. This includes sourcing from various job boards, phone-screening candidates to ensure a match and tracking candidates through the hiring process.
(This is a remote position that can be based in Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Nashville or Dallas)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Execute full life cycle, high volume recruiting process for non-exempt level team members remotely
- Implement effective and innovative sourcing plan for attracting high quality candidates within the non-exempt arena including deliverables, timelines and tracking progress with measurable daily metrics
- Work within Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite/iCIMS/Kronos) to create and post requisitions, screen candidates and generate offers helping to ensure a smooth on-boarding experience
- Understand and translate technical/functional hiring needs to ensure job descriptions, qualifications and requirements are effectively reflected in job postings
- Ensure adherence to MedSpeed’s best recruiting processes and procedures
- Coordinate remote job fairs and recruiting events (up to 15% travel required)
- Heavy phone, social media and email communication in a fast-paced recruiting environment
- Maintain a pipeline of pre-screened candidates and continued contact with hard to find skilled candidates for remote hiring managers
- Provide proactive and consistent communication with market managers to drive the process, provide status and ensure successful hires
- Deliver an exceptional experience for candidates and advance the MedSpeed reputation and culture
- Laugh, enjoy what you do, work hard and have fun doing it
- Support our collaborative MedSpeed team culture
- All other job duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 3+ years of experience with regional and national level recruiting covering 20-50+ locations
- Minimum 1-3 years remote, home-based recruiting experience
- Bachelors’ Degree required
- Previous experience working in high-volume recruiting setting such as Logistics or Drivers
- Experience using social media for sourcing/recruiting, building relationships and help contribute to an overall recruitment strategy/brand
- Advanced MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to proactively source passive candidates
- Research/sourcing skills including use of Boolean, and creative search techniques
- ATS experience (Jobvite/iCIMS, preferred)
- Relevant recruiting experience with LinkedIn, Craigslist, Indeed, CareerBuilder and ZipRecruiter
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- A collaborative work style, able to work well within and across departments
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required
MedSpeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive wages and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life, disability, and Paid Time Off.
Visit us online at www.medspeed.com to learn more about our great organization.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Remote (Home Based) Recruiting: 1 year
Required work authorization: