Anaplan is seeking a Sales Planning and Analytics Senior Analyst in a mission critical role. Reporting to the Senior Director, Sales Planning and Analytics, the successful candidate will help Anaplan and the Go-to-Market (GTM) leadership team solve the most important questions related to our GTM strategy and tactics on our path to $1B in revenue and beyond.
At Anaplan we strive to be the most prolific users of our Connected Planning platform. As part of the Sales Planning and Analytics team, you will use your vision, collaborative nature, and technical ability to build the Anaplan solutions that our sales team relies on to run the business. You will work with our sales leaders, field operations, marketing, finance, and other Anaplan functions to build new features, design intuitive user dashboards, and leverage advanced analytics that will both massively impact our GTM strategy and operations and showcase Anaplan's Connected Planning power.
What you'll be doing:
- Work on critical strategic GTM projects for Anaplan; work cross functionally to structure problems, develop solutions, and build solutions to drive actions by the field. Some past projects have included:
- Propensity to buy model to optimize our territory design and account assignment process
- Statistics-based opportunity scoring to improve our sales leaders' forecasting capabilities
- Commission model that not only shows the AEs their statements and performance-to-date, but also provides suggestions for how to reach their earnings goals
- Pipeline Health Dashboard that identifies the health of each stage of our pipeline to various stakeholders (e.g., Sales, Sales Development, Marketing, Alliances)
- Utilize "The Anaplan Way" methodology to rapidly deploy high quality solutions
- Uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate execution
What we offer:
- 3-5 years of total work experience with GTM strategy & operations at a technology company (or similar) and/or a top IT consulting firm. Preferred candidates will have a combination of technical consulting and operating experience
- Go-to-market or sales related strategic and operational topics in an Enterprise SaaS environment a strong preference
- Experience working on large strategic initiatives from framing the problem, collecting user requirements and stories, building solutions, and conducting UAT with end users
- Strong communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfort in business and technical discussions
- Effective at building relationships, collaborating, and influencing others; experience working with senior executives across various geographies and functions
- Strong team player who is also an independent thinker
- Strong analytical skills to work on complex business issues with minimum supervision
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment
- A rewarding, progressive career with a company that values diversity, flexibility and understands the need for a good work/life balance
- Market-leading salaries combined with generous bonuses, equity and a range of comprehensive benefits
- Regular agile meetups, events and hackathons (both attending and hosting!)
- Flexible working, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen and plenty of parties and events
- A range of sports, health and wellbeing initiatives
- 3 days of paid leave every year to help support the charity or cause of your choice
Do you align with Anaplan's Values?
WE GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO MAKE OTHERS SUCCEED
Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers ( http://www.anaplan.com/about/careers/ )
We're building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We're addressing a $100B/year ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbra5fNyhG4 ) problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems. Anaplan's Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time.
With 1100+ customers ( https://www.anaplan.com/customers/ ) and 175+ partners globally, Anaplan's platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree—Anaplan is changing the way the world does business.
Learn about our history ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=h_k1OEmIpOk&app=desktop ), see our recognitions and achievements ( https://www.anaplan.com/about/recognition/ ), and take a look at what it's like to work at Anaplan.
Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/anaplan/ )
Twitter ( https://twitter.com/anaplan )
Instagram ( http://instagram.com/anaplanning/ )
YouTube ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGyXlJXS6nEb21Om_17f4pg )
CAN'T FIND THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU? NEW OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPENING UP DAILY:
ANAPLAN.COM/CAREERS ( http://www.anaplan.com/about/careers/ )