We have the technology, but do we know how to use it? In an industry where “Cloud” is sometimes synonymous with “genie,” it’s important to have someone on your team who knows how to engineer Cloud-based and hybrid on-premise solutions. That’s why we need you, an engineer who knows how hardware and software components fit together and integrate with Cloud-based resources, to help us modernize IT systems worldwide.
As a Cloud engineer on our team, you’ll work with the client to architect, secure, and deploy Cloud systems to fit the mission’s needs. You’ll recommend tools and capabilities based on your research of the current environment and knowledge of various on-premise, Cloud-based, and hybrid resources. You’ll work with clients and fellow engineers and information assurance team members to inform strategy and architecture design in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. This is an opportunity to stay on top of the latest Cloud resources as you prototype using multiple techniques and new technologies. You’ll be able to gain experience in Amazon Web Services, Azure Cloud, Big IP F5’s, Splunk, Big Data, Rhel 7, Windows 12 and 16, scripting, automating, and the ATO process while developing critical systems for clients across the industry. Join our team as we transform IT systems by taking advantage of Cloud technology.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud engineering
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing or data analytics
- Ability to manage, maintain, and enhance servers across multiple platforms
- Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with building, delivering, and managing Cloud solutions
- Experience with migrating, architecting, building, and deploying systems and applications to a Cloud
- Knowledge of DoD accreditation processes
- Ability to work through challenging security requirements and maintain compliance
- Top Secret clearance
- BS degree
- Security+ or 8570 Certification
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.