The Territory Sales Manager position (TSM) is a critical role for KDP, driving the ISO business. The INW TSM Trade position will be responsible for multiple convenience retail chain calls; managing all the facets of the KDP business with in the assigned account list. The role will also manage the ISO system current list of Tel Sell customers (4 CSD and 27 Premium Distributors).This position will report directly to the DSM overseeing the INW Division.
Keurig Dr Pepper (NYSE: KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
The Territory Sales Manager is accountable & responsible for the following but not limited to.
- Selling and executing programs to profitably grow the total Keurig Dr Pepper brand portfolio.
- Achieving volume objectives by securing incremental distribution, shelf space, and equipment placements.
- Expanding KDP distribution mainly but not limited to the convenience channel of trade
- Develop Annual Business Plans with KDP RSM’s, Bottlers, and Distributors for those assigned Key Retail Accounts. Present Quarterly Business Reviews to the retail customers to track progress against the annual price package plans.
- Develop, sell-in and execute Local Market Plans that support KDP National promotion extensions. Develop sell-ins and execute Local Market plans for KDP Brands that do not have KDP National support.
- Develop & Execute merchandising standards; in conjunction with the KDP RSM’s, for the ADR teams and Bottler / Distributor personnel to jointly implement in independent convenience accounts.
- In conjunction with Consumer Marketing, develop retail presentations to secure additional space/equipment placements to support the existing portfolio and new product innovation.
- Effectively utilize syndicated data, customer channel data, trade intelligence, and brand facts to support the Annual Business Plan.
- Conduct trade surveys to assess execution, competitive activity and future opportunities with our retail account customers.
- Develop and sell in CMA agreements across the convenience channel of trade.
- Develop Cold Drink initiatives with KDP RSMs, Bottlers, Distributors and Convenience Retailers to drive single serve availability for KDP Brands.
- Effectively communicate with multiple parties (e.g., Bottlers, Distributors, Retailers, KDP functions, etc.) to maximize the execution of all promotions and programs. Provide the communication link with other KDP departments and functions in order to facilitate volume-building initiatives. Continuously improve Bottler, Distributor & Retail participation in National & Regional Account activities. Ensure forecast accuracy in order to facilitate the efficient utilization of KDP assets in addition to ensuring our ability to better serve our customers
- Communicate across KDP functions of Marketing, Finance, Licensing, National Accounts, Shared Business Services, Legal and Supply Chain to facilitate volume building opportunities across the Region.
- Ensure that Bottlers and Distributors have signed up for all KDP National Account activities and CMA programs.
- Forecast CSD and Premium Brand volume using SAP APO.
- Work with Bottlers and Distributors to ensure that KDP Accounts Receivables are current.
- Surface and drive to resolution with KDP Licensing any transshipping issues.
- Assist KDP Bottler Operations, where appropriate, in the development and execution of Product Quality initiatives designed to close the competitive gap to Coke and Pepsi.
- Perform administrative responsibilities as required by the position. Continuously improve self-performance using Excel / Word / Power point to assist in the automation and processing of required information.
- This role is home based with 20% to 30% travel.
Benefits built for you
- Sell new distribution for all KDP brands (CSD, Snapple, and Premium Brands) in bottler assigned geography.
- Coordinate with Bottlers/Distributors and Field Sales teams to develop and sell profitable distribution and availability programs and equipment placement programs.
- Create and execute regional strategies to achieve National Account volume and profit objectives.
- Develop and prepare selling presentations to achieve distribution and volume goals.
- Implement incentives to drive growth.
- Manage operating budgets to the assigned plan.
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
o Preferred - College degree or related work experience
o Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably in consumer packaged goods or related retail experience.
o Experience with computer skills in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Primary Location: United States-Oregon-Portland
Other Locations: United States-Washington-Seattle
Organization: Beverage Concentrates