Proven IT is looking to add to our sales team in Schaumburg! Proven IT was voted one of the best places to work in IL, we are growing at a double digit rate, and have an outstanding culture focused on growth and advancement. The ideal candidate has a hunter mentality and is tech savvy. Both entry level and experienced candidates are welcome and we offer a strong sales training program.
The Account Manager is a selling consultant with a geographic territory assignment of 600-3,000 accounts. They build existing business through prospecting and networking for new business opportunities. They will also develop relationships throughout the client agreements to grow the account base with the various solutions Proven offers and support client requests. The Account Manager is accountable for a specific revenue quota per month and managing their database with activity. The Account Manager completes analysis of business environments to identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and profitability utilizing the Proven Business System product portfolio and consultative business model. An Account Manager may travel up to 20% outside of their geography to meet clients and attend professional development meetings depending on needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Identify new potential customers and qualify an opportunity for Technology, Managed Print Services, Managed Network Services, and/or Software.
· Use sales activities & database management expectations to reach business results: appointments, on-site workflow analysis, solution collaboration presentations, proposals, implementation of solutions and account reviews.
· Collaborate with other functional experts and leadership to prepare and meet client’s needs.
· Utilize a database and the internet to research prospects and qualify leads to increase contact to appointment ratio benchmarks.
· Attend and participate in development seminars and company meetings to develop professional skills and business acumen.
· Utilize resources and apply learning to teach and tailor technology solutions to client environment
· Conduct training with clients on the solution and technology
· Assess client’s business, analyzing data and costs to provide an accurate assessment of their environment to make educated decisions.
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED)
· High Integrity and strives for accuracy
· Possesses basic business acumen
· Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
· Committed to personal development in order to stay up to date on market trends and impacts
· Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
· Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels
· Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability; willingness to take risks and try new approaches
· Team player able to work with current team and share best practices
· Ability to sustain high levels of activity
· Excellent communication & listener (oral and written and presentation skills)
· Ability to prioritize and make quick decisions under pressure
· Able to build rapport and maintain
· Able to problem solve
· Ability to handle obstacles and rejection and perform at the highest level of productivity
· Must work well under pressure
Proficiency using MS Office, e.g., PowerPoint, Excel and Word and the internet for research, e.g., Google, LinkedIn
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
· BS/BA degree in business or other related field
· Previous business-to-business sales experience
· Previous experience in the technology field preferred
· English (reading, writing, verbal)
· Basic business math
· Valid drivers license, minimum levels of auto insurance coverage and reliable transportation
· Must be flexible in break and lunch periods depending on work-flow
· This is an 8am to 5pm position
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must be able to lift up to 35 pounds regularly. The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. The employee must be able to sit for long periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time