Provide customer support among all relevant channels of communication including phone, email, web, EDI and other omni-channel needs as they are developed/deployed. Oversees all customer and customer service needs for area of responsibility including order entry, pricing, inventory oversight/allocation, shipment status/tracking, customer inquiry/complaint and performance review. Manages customer needs along all customer service touch-points and communication channels, including resolution of inquiries and complaints related to our products or processes. Acts as a liaison between customers and internal departments collaborating to improve response times and accuracy of information to customers to ensure satisfaction on every transaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Timely and accurate processing/management of orders, credits, claims and product returns.
- Coordinate and monitor the progress of customer orders from acceptance to usage ensuring customer requirements are met and appropriate process flow is maintained.
- Proactively identifies and implements enhancements to customer service processes and tools to support a positive customer experience.
- Develop relationships and collaborates internally representing the voice of the customer inside the organization.
- Escalates critical customer needs to appropriate parties within the organization driving appropriate resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Act as primary partner for internal support of external sales team members.
- Perform customer or channel related specific tasks as defined by leadership.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Project Management, Customer Service or Data Entry with the highest level of accuracy. Bachelor’s degree preferred but candidates with appropriate relevant experience will be considered.
- Preferred candidates will have experience with case management, translation of data into information, root-cause assessment, risk assessment, correction/corrective actions, customer experience management and problem solving.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Detail orientation and accuracy
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated resource management and prioritization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in handling a high volume of inbound inquires
- Collaborative team player
- Empathy and servant leadership mindset
- Active listener
- Mathematical skills to apply discounts commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume etc.
- Ability to solve practical problems using sound judgment
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline oriented environment
Working knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), Oracle or ERP Systems, Salesforce, Customer Service phone systems/queue management
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)