GDIT’s Early Career Program is designed with you in mind! GDIT is seeking a Software Engineer Associate (Intern) in Atlanta, GA. Our technical internship allows you the opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team that is helping to solve our public health’s most complex issues. Throughout GDIT’s 10-12 week summer internship program, you will work on innovative projects that touch areas such as software development, data infrastructure, ETL processing, geocoding, and IT support, and other related areas depending on your background and interest.
As an intern, you will have real responsibilities and will work alongside experienced and innovative industry professionals - the work you do here will have a direct impact on public health! Additionally, your internship experience will equip you with 'best in class' skills to take back to the classroom.
- Currently pursuing an Associate’s, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a United States-based college or university within a computer science or software development related discipline
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Intuitive with an ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Knowledge of application of technical principles, theories, and concepts
- Familiar with Object Oriented Design Methodologies
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.