Daily responsibilities include maintenance and repair of onsite hardware including desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, cell phones, etc.
Installation of exterior wireless systems.
Documentation of processes, including trouble ticket creation, completion and follow up.
Repair and maintenance of outdoor equipment
· Strong desktop support skills (Windows 10, Office 2016)
· Knowledge of remote troubleshooting technologies (RDP, VNC, Telnet, etc.)
· Active directory knowledge
· Entry level networking understanding, subsets, vlans, routes.
· Previous experience in wireless network installations, Ubiquiti a plus
· Ability to use a multimeter
· 3 years minimum desktop support experience
You must be able to:
· Clearly communicate with customers
· Be able to adapt to different environments and scenarios while also being able to shift gears constantly
· Learn quickly and be able to follow documented procedures for installation/repairs
· Follow instructions and report things that are not working properly.
· Show initiative
· Work in a team environment
· Able to work outside and lift up to 25 lbs.
· Have reliable transportation, some driving on location property is required
· Be comfortable with some outdoor work
· Pass a background check for a TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Credentials)
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM, some overtime and weekend work is necessary
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $41,000.00 /year
- work related IT support: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan