Job: Graphic Designer III
Location: Round Lake, IL (remote)
Duration: 07/13/2020 to 12/31/2020
Rate: $30-35/hr on W2
"As a labeling subject matter expert, collaborate with global cross-functional teams to produce documentation and processes that meets product labeling needs while meeting applicable requirements. Help build our labeling team’s standards, processes, and best practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with global cross-functional labeling teams (internal and external) to develop product labeling content.
- Become a contributing member of development team(s).
- Be an active participant in meetings to ensure each member stays informed on functionality enhancements and modifications.
- Meet labeling project timelines and commitments and ensure deliverables are met.
- Advise, assist, and mentor other team members, and participate in collaborative content reviews.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Strong analytical and information gathering skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat
- Markup language experience (XML, HTML, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficient in English.
- Experience working in a regulated environment. Basic knowledge of regulatory and manufacturing requirements as it applies to labeling.
- Ability to solicit, and accept, feedback and information from others in an open environment
- Experience working with Git or similar distributed version control system.
1. Applicants must meet one of the following:
2. Bachelors Degree in related field preferred and 7+ years experience in graphic design or related field
3. Bachelors Degree in non-related field and 9+ years related experience in graphic design or related field
4. Associates Degree in related field and 10+ years experience in graphic design or related field.
5. Associates Degree in non-related field and 12+ years experience in graphic design or related field.
6. High school diploma or GED with 14+ years experience in graphic design or related field and 2+ years project management experience"
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 /hour
- documentation: 7 years (Preferred)
- medical product label: 6 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)