- Designs manufacturing processes within schedule and budgetary parameters.
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and plans workforce utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with production group concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Coordinates with customers to determine product specifications and design changes and responds to their request.
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
- Continuous improvement process- Experience in regulated industry, Medical preferred- Knowledge of FDA standards such as 21 CFR Part 820, 21 CFR Part 11, ISO 13485, etc.,
- Good teamwork skills, can work independently, not afraid to speak up, and works well with others
Responsibilities and Duties
- BS in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering- 8 years working experience in Medical / Aerospace / Automotive Manufacturing quality process- Experience in Manufacturing process Improvement
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Process Design and Documentation
Job Type: Contract
- Plastic Injection Molding: 8 years (Required)