Our Sales Advisors are the critical contributors to accelerating the adoption of sustainable transportation. In this role you will be responsible for building a robust pipeline of leads and converting them into Model S and Model X owners through charismatic presentation of our product and superb follow-up.
You will be challenged to support your sales peers, build customer relationships, educate others about electric ownership and match the benefits of our cars to the needs of your customers. At the end of the day, you will be measured and rewarded by your ability to close business and also your ability to create Tesla-evangelists who will tell our story to their friends.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You should have a passion for electric vehicles and the ability to create exceptional customer experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
- Responsible for hitting monthly sales target
- Responsible for driving a high level of pipeline activity
- Responsible for delivering exceptional customer service
- Display creativity / ingenuity in presenting solutions (financial, technical, lifestyle, practical) to customers considering but uncertain about going electric
- Represent Tesla in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with others both inside and outside the company
- 2+ years sales experience with proven track record to meet or exceed targets and goals
- Self-starting entrepreneur with exceptional time management skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization
- Dedicated and ethical approach to sales and sales operations
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with
- Current and valid license in the state in which you are applying, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
- Bachelor’s degree or above
Employees in the following states must have or obtain appropriate licensing for Motor Vehicle Sales:
- North Carolina
- Washington, D.C.
Vehicle sales licensing process must be initiated upon offer acceptance. Tesla will provide guidance and monetary assistance in obtaining licenses.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program