“Celebrating the Gift of a Lifetime”
Celebrating the lives of our seniors from the beginning of retirement through the end of life continuum. Orlando Senior Health Network, a Continuing Care Retirement Community located centrally in downtown Orlando and walking distance from beautiful Lake Eola. OSHN is a nominee for 2018 Central Florida’s Healthiest workplace. We also offer competitive salaries, great benefits and a true team environment.
We currently hiring for a full-time Security Officer
Because we care about our employees, we offer the following:
- Generous PTO plan after 90 days of employment
- Free parking
- Transportation reimbursement to use the Sun Rail or Lynx after 90 days of employment
- Great opportunities for advancement
- Education reimbursement for related classes to pursue your dreams
- Discount program for various events in town such as concerts and amusement parks
- Wellness Center offering an onsite gym and healthy living classes
- and so much more!!!
The security office will provide security patrol for the entire OSHN campus. Responsible for safeguarding the residents, employees, and property against fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal entry. The incumbent will complete daily security logs, incident reports, vehicle logs, and safety check logs.
ENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Performs security patrol for the entire OSHN campus.
- Warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles, and or expels persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts.
- Reporting any hazardous event(s) such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, and security doors left unlocked.
- Provide escorts for residents, employees and requesting guests. Completes daily security and/or incidents reports.
- Maintain the safe and smooth operation of the facility, and report any safety violations.
- Assists at the Front Desk.
- Assists with Fire Drills.
- Assists with 911 calls.
- Assists nursing with residents that fall.
- Responds to maintenance requests after regular hours.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess a valid Florida Class “PD” or “D” license or obtain one within the 90-day probationary period.
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Willing to work beyond the normal working hours, on weekends, and in other positions temporarily, when necessary.
- Able to function independently with little to no supervision.
Orlando Senior Health Network is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. OSHN does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Orlando Senior Health Network.