Core Business Operations – Senior Solution Specialist – Health Technology/CE
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A roll-up-your-sleeves .Net Developer who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
As a Solution Architect, you will lead technical teams to architect, build out and deploy IBM MQ solutions to support enterprise clients. This will require all dimensions of architecture including:
- Architecting solution designs using IBM MQ or other leading IBM Tools
- Building, migrating and testing IBM environments and integration with other providers
- Designing end to end application and security
- Implementing cost optimized solutions (based on usage, business requirements and budget)
- Define, track and maintain system configuration documents and standards
- Work as a technical expert across multiple project assignments
Our Health Technology team implements repeatable solutions to solve our government clients’ most critical health technology related issues. We advise on, design, implement and deploy solutions focused on government health agencies “heart of the business” issues including claims management, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics and health case management.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to leverage reusable, interoperable and flexible solutions that will enable them to reduce costs, improve health outcomes and respond to public health crises. Professionals will use their deep health, government and technology consulting experience to strategically help solve our client’s technology challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of relevant experience
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- 10yrs+ of experience in areas such as Enterprise Application Integration, WebSphere MQ and Managed File Transfer Development and Administration
- Extensive experience with WebSphere Application Server Installation and Administration, WebSphere Message Broker Installation, Development, and Administration
- Previous enterprise level experience with Web Services development, RDBMS Design and Administration, Business Intelligence/Decision Support Systems
- Held prior roles as a Technical project leader or manager
- Previous experience architecting Systems and Applications Programming, UNIX Systems Administration, and Data Warehouse Design and Implementation.
- Recent work creating SOA services – RESTful services for Interactive Voice Response systems, Access Provisioning, Mobile services.
- Previously worked in Professional Business and IT integration services delivery (ITIL)
- Extensive full SDLC project experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to plan, prioritize work and meet project deadlines
- Home office location will be Mechanicsburg, PA
- Travel – up to 30% if required
- Certifications are a plus
- Experience with previous Managed Services is a plus
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose:
to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.