Expedia® CruiseShipCenters® is looking for an engaging Franchise Performance Coach to provide business coaching and support for our Retail centers in The Pacific Northwest, USA. In order to provide the right level of service, you must be based within the region and within a one-hour drive to a major airport. This location will be a home office based. As the Franchise Performance Coach, you will drive franchise sales growth & increase business value through consistent, customized coaching and training with Franchise Partners. This support is centered around the Expedia CruiseShipCenters Franchise Partner Compass strategies, resources and behaviors including; Leadership & Recognition; Recruitment & Onboarding; Marketing & Promotions; Planning and Performance; Operations and Administration.
- You will facilitate annual business planning sessions
- Coach Franchise Partners on their Quarterly business plans, maintaining a focus on local execution of the core Franchise strategies
- Ensure consultant Recruitment & Onboarding, and Sales Team Leadership remain continuous priorities of Franchise Partners.
- Coach Franchise Partners on effective Sales Team Leadership including monthly team meetings, one on one mentoring of Consultants, Navigators Club Goal Setting and Navigators Approach Sales methodology.
- You will review and coach to marketing investments that support the Compass strategies through:
o Support of the Franchise Partner development and execution of their National & Local Marketing Plan,
o Attraction and Retention marketing,
o Expedia CruiseShipCenters Promotions & sales events,
o In-center merchandising,
o Consultant Recruitment marketing.
- You will ensure the center is adopting all of the Expedia CruiseShipCenters systems and is compliant in all areas of our Brand Standards.
- Ensure the center is supported and knowledgeable of all center operations through CruiseDesk to support growth.
- Drive field feedback regularly through consistent, timely reporting and solve hurdles through collaboration with Expedia CruiseShipCenters Program Specialists.
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in retail sales management in franchising, travel or a related field.
- You possess a degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are results oriented with a strong desire to drive sales by developing and coaching people.
- Business insights and acumen with an emphasis on sales and marketing. This position requires a varying amount of travel.
If the above description sounds like you, and you share our values of Teamwork, Integrity, Respect, Dedication, and Fun, then we want you on our team!
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.