A successful business owner is seeking a part time contract bookkeeper to carry out accounting tasks for his business as well as the businesses of his clients. The pay is $20-$25/hr DOE.
- Preparation of financial statements
- Enter deposits and perform reconciliations
- Preparation of quarterly reports and payment of taxes
- Manage collection accounts
- Handling client billing inquiries
This position requires efficient and timely processing of transactions, and confidentiality of records.
Basic knowledge of Quickbooks and Microsoft Office (including Excel), is essential.
You MUST be organized, detail-oriented, a multi-tasker, and be able to work independently as well as on a team.
We are looking for someone who is mature, discerning, positive, experienced and has strong problem solving skills.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in bookkeeping.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please email your resume, references, and general availability for an interview.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Preferred)