At Wells Fargo, we have one goal:
to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wells Fargo Asset Management, a division of Wells Fargo Wealth and Investment Management, strives to help clients achieve their financial goals through top-tier investment options managed by specialized investment teams that are supported by independent risk management and backed by superior, collaborative service. With more than $504 billion in assets under management as of January 12, 2018, Wells Fargo Asset Management has 29 autonomous investment teams with specialized expertise and proven processes, more than 500 investment professionals, and a global reach with offices and clients around the world.
Wells Fargo Asset Management is seeking current undergraduates interested in working in a collaborative environment based around 29 portfolio management teams who manage more than $ 480 Billion in AUM across the equity and fixed income asset class spectrum. Interns will have the opportunity to understand the day-to-day responsibilities of a full-time team member on one of our portfolio management teams, and will gain comprehensive professional and industry experience. Participants will also gain exposure to senior leaders and benefit from coaching and performance feedback sessions. Interns will also participate in the Wells Fargo Corporate Internship virtual learning series.
Responsibilities may include
- Research to support WFAM’s equity or fixed income portfolio management teams
- Bringing closure to issues, questions and requests
- Research tasks using database analysis to identify opportunities
- Build internal reports using data analysis to summarize trends
- Use CRM system (client relations management) to identify client opportunities
- Understand business needs and providing possible solutions by explaining in clear verbal and/or written communications to team and/or management
- Demonstrating outstanding communication, flexibility, teamwork and leadership
- Demonstrating independent, sound decision-making which reflects an understanding of our business and its priorities
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Other Desired Qualifications
Participation in Girls Who Invest Summer Training Program
- Experience successfully collaborating with others in a change driven environment
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Knowledge and under Completion of coursework in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
- Fundamental knowledge of finance and financial data
- Attention to data accuracy and the ability to initiate and complete projects
525 Market St - San Francisco, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI