- Minimum of 5 years experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment
Amazon Corporate Security is looking for an Executive Assistant to work in a fast-paced, high-impact, exciting, and growing organization. We are looking for someone who is bright and motivated with a proven history of high performance to support the Director of Corporate Security, located in Seattle and the Director of Environmental Health & Safety, located in London.
A good sense of humor is critical in this role, as is flexibility. It’s a busy work place and you'll need to possess the skills to complete complex tasks and projects quickly, have the business acumen to react with appropriate urgency to emerging situations, and be comfortable enough with ambiguity to be able to take effective action without having to know the complete picture. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, able to work with minimal oversight and guidance. The successful candidate must have a demonstrated ability to manage complex calendars, coordinate domestic as well as international travel, process expense reports, and update organizational charts.
- Organize and manage team meetings, all-hands meetings, events, summits, and team-based programmatic events.
- Support annual operational planning process, business planning, and performance review cycles.
- Space planning.
- Work in partnership with senior leaders, functional business partners, and other EAs to provide seamless support to the organization.
- Proactively manage executive calendars with attention to accuracy, detail, and allocation of time to promote productivity and recognize the need to reprioritize as appropriate.
- Understand business priorities and identify process improvements to create efficiency and scale for the leadership team.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel in compliance with existing policies and procedures, ensuring effective use of time and resources for the leadership team.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook is essential, as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Superior planning, time management and organizational skills
- Desire and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.