THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
You are meticulous in your attention to detail and take pride in knowing that the stockroom is the heartbeat of any retail store. You are methodical in your approach, with the ability to successfully complete tasks on schedule. You approach tasks with optimism and remain flexible in the face of change. You get the Dr. Martens brand and are excited to support the team in enhancing Dr. Martens’ footprint in the Americas region.
- Assisting Store Manager with proactively handling all inventory control-related issues and ensure accurate inventory tracking, verifying that delivery quantities received match packing slips and ensure discrepancies are reported in a timely manner.
- Timely processing of all incoming shipments and transfers.
- Replenishing the flow of merchandise from the stockroom to the sales floor.
- Assisting with operational tasks and physical inventories.
- Delivering exceptional customer service by greeting store customers, responding to product questions, and helping to ensure and maximize sell-through, as needed.
- Working with retail store team to receive, maintain, and replenish in-store stock efficiently and accurately.
- Processing sales transactions accurately and promptly, meeting cash register systems requirements.
- Organizing merchandise to meet Brand Marketing guidelines and enhance product appeal.
- Cleaning and maintaining retail store front, stock room, and all employee areas, including dusting, cleaning mirrors, and vacuuming.
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals - INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualities:
- Previous retail sales and/or stock experience preferred, preferably in footwear or fashion apparel.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally. Multilingual a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of basic math, including ability to calculate percentages required and ability to count back change.
- Proficient in MS Office programs, retail/register systems, web-based programs, and computerized inventory systems preferred. Experience with MPOS a plus.
- Ability to use initiative to accomplish tasks and detail oriented.
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Punctual in adherence to scheduled shift time.
- International & domestic travel: 0%.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and to carry shoe boxes while climbing a ladder and/or stairs.
- Connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart and our Fundamental Qualities.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Welcome to the family free pair of docs
- Seasonal free pairs of docs
- Transit and parking flexible spending accounts
- Our Employee Assistance Program – for when times might get tough
- 401(k) Pre-Tax and Roth Retirement Savings Plans with employer match
- DM Foundation, supporting and empowering our communities around the world
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be our best. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location