The Revenue Analyst will be responsible for documenting policies and procedures relating to revenue and ticketing as well as developing and managing audits of the overall system, operations and financials. The Revenue Analyst will be responsible for analysis and reporting on the monthly results, annual budget, forecasts and various other ad hoc requests. This position will need to be able to interact with all levels within the organization and be able to communicate effectively both written and orally.
1. Policies & Procedures – responsible for documenting team policies & procedures relating to revenue and ticketing as well as updating forms.
2. Reporting – create, generate and manage reporting for the ticketing system and financials.
3. Audits – establish and manage critical audits of the ticketing system, overall operations and the financial results.
4. Analysis – share in the responsibility for daily, weekly and monthly analysis of results. Assist in performing the annual budget and forecast.
5. Project Management – assist in overseeing and organizing ad hoc projects.
6. Attendance Reporting & Analysis – maintain the guest attendance reporting and analysis for daily results as well as annual budget / forecast.
7. System Awareness – stay current on system configurations and abilities to serve as the link between system administration and the impact to overall operations and financials.
8. Back-Up for Ticketing Team & Cross-Train – act as a back-up for members of the Ticketing Team as well as cross-train on processes and procedures
9. Promotion & Event Partner – work with Marketing, Sales & Development team to create and analyze promotions and events that support the organization’s operational and financial goals and priorities.
10. Third Party Agreements – responsible for analyzing and ensuring that the revenue received from Third Party relationships is correct and in accordance with contracts and agreements.
11. Ad Hoc Support– perform other duties as the business and workload necessitates.
1. Bachelor’s Degree required – preferably in Finance or Accounting
2. Minimum of 3 years prior experience at the Financial Analyst / Staff Accountant level.
3. Must have extensive experience in developing and documenting processes and procedures as well as maintaining excel spreadsheets used for analysis.
4. Must be able to effectively communicate both written and verbally, at all levels, both internally and externally. Must have the ability to explain and discuss financial data with non-financial people clear and concisely. Developing key relationships with the other decision makers in the business is essential. These people rely on the incumbent to provide them with accurate financial information, various analytical data as well as appropriate financial advice and guidance in a timely manner.
5. Must be able to organize and prioritize multiple work streams, tackle complex challenges and perform to a high standard whilst working towards delivery on various business priorities and deadlines.
6. Must have the ability to think positively and provide refined and thorough options and potential solutions. Must be able to assist in decision-making.
7. Ability to function independently while maintaining clear communication with senior management and all levels within the Organization.
8. Well-developed problem analysis and resolutions skills.
9. Above average ability to organize, manage time and set priorities while meeting deadlines.
10. Ability to be flexible and shift priorities to meet departmental requirements.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color and peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.