Full Job Description
Store Manager at European Wax Center!
Check out this video to learn more about our European Wax Center Values: https://vimeo.com/125682059/48efcabe67
Turn your passion into a rewarding role with European Wax Center —the world’s leading experts in comfortable and healthy body waxing! We’re in the business of Revealing Beautiful Skin®, and with your help, we’ll give guests a reason to walk in, and strut out. European Wax Center is currently seeking a motivated Center Manager with passion, determination and a commitment to excellence that will help take our center to new heights.
As a European Wax Center Manager, you will have the opportunity to develop a team of guest service associates and wax service providers and help them achieve their personal best. Additionally, your open and supportive management style will create a positive environment where you and your team will be excited to go to work each day! Your role will be to foster an atmosphere of confidence where every team member is able to chase their dreams!
With a competitive compensation package, growth opportunities and access to a franchise support system with developed procedures, training and systems designed to make the impossible, possible, what are you waiting for?
We are seeking a Center Manager to oversee a staff of eleven- twenty associates in a top performing wax center. Qualified applicants will be highly motivated self-starters looking to provide team leadership, guidance, support and in a performance driven environment. You'll earn competitive pay and benefits, plus a monthly performance bonus!
Employer matching 401k
Competitive pay structure
Wax Pass Sales Commission
Discount on products and services
Being part of a successful team and growing Franchise
Income growth with performance and expanded responsibilities.
Center Manager Job Description
Title: Center Manager (Designated Manager)
Reports To: District Manager
Supervises: Guest Service Associates and Wax Associates
The Center Manager is responsible for ensuring every guest has a memorable and inviting experience, while delivering the company's desired financial results. This includes, but is not limited to; leading a team of Guest Service Associates and Wax Specialists, consistently modeling guest service behaviors, recruiting, development and retention of talent, loss prevention, expense control, training & coaching and center cleanliness. Please note this position requires the sale of retail products and wax passes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Ensures the center exceeds guest's expectations by delivering an inviting and memorable guest experience with every guest that walks in the door.
● Creates guest intimacy with each transaction, building brand loyalty and creating a guest for life. Promotes sharing the experience with friends.
● Trains Associates to establish trust and build guest confidence by becoming experts in package sales and products to reach their goals and produce desired results
● Ensures that all guest transactions are handled in a friendly and efficient manner, leaving a positive lasting impression.
● Produces results consistent with monthly goals. Manages productive center shifts to ensure center meets and exceeds key performance objectives. Lead Associates to do the same by embracing, practicing, and coaching all guest experience behaviors.
● Partners with District Operations Manager to take smart risks and seek creative value-added solutions to challenges.
● Takes ownership and accountability for creating a positive work environment that increases productivity and reduces turnover by sharing all best practices.
● Communicates business goals and priorities to maximize Associate performance, increase sales opportunities and profitability.
● Celebrates positive Associate performance and partners with District Operations Manager to identify performance opportunities for ongoing feedback and development. Administers Performance Improvement Plans when necessary, in a fair and consistent manner.
● Maintains presence through effective floor sales leadership, ensuring staff coverage in all areas of the center.
● Analyzes business reports, creates and executes Action Plans, in partnership with the District Operations Manager, to improve any results.
● Recruit, interview, select, hire and retain the most qualified candidate using the Company’s Talent Filters as a guide.
● Retains a talent pool and all open positions are filled within 30 days.
● Coaches Associates for current and future career growth.
● Creates a learning environment by implementing brand programs in sales, guest service and product knowledge.
● Understands and communicates the company's vision and core values to promote teamwork, and partner in building a team focused on driving the growth of the center.
● Maintains an open center environment where Associates are free to express their concerns and feelings without the fear of retaliation or ill will.
● Motivates Associates to take action to achieve sales goals and drive positive results daily.
● Demonstrates professional written and verbal communication when engaging in all business transactions with guests, Associates and the Corporate Office.
● Communicates effectively with the Manager, Associates and peers, including the cascade of information necessary to manage the business.
● Coaches and directs Associates on the implementation of visual marketing guidelines and ensures compliance to the company standards.
● Implements all promotional and visual marketing moves as directed.
● Ensures center is neat, clean and organized, the lobby is filled to the correct capacity and that all products and marketing are represented as directed.
● Maintains all brand visual and cleanliness standards.
● Ensures compliance to company standards per the Center Operations User Guide.
● Ensures Wax Associates are properly licensed.
● Manages and adjusts schedules and daily tasks to meet business goals.
● Supports Company Loss Prevention guidelines through proper inventory procedures.
● Ensures all areas of the Center, including storage room and desk are neat, clean, organized and operating to company standard.
● Follows all safety standards to ensure a safe work environment.
● Meets or exceeds monthly budget targets for sales, cost of goods, labor, and administrative.
● Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
● Understands the business of Revealing Beautiful Skin and is able to utilize Key Performance Indicators to drive positive business performance.
● Places the guest first. Coaches Associates to connect with our guests. Builds brand loyalty and establishes a loyal guest base through their behavior, product presentation and service.
● Is self-motivated and a go getter. Is accountable, punctual, organized, and reflects the Brand.
● Leads and inspires by example, regularly encourages fact based solutions and celebrates the success of others.
● Will have an open and flexible schedule
● Ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal interactions.
● Ability to learn and operate a POS system.
● Ability to climb, reach, bend and lift up to 30 pounds frequently and 50 pounds occasionally.
● Ability to stand and work on the floor for extended periods of time - 80% or more of total shift.
European Wax Center - Orland Park
15174 South La Grange Road, Orland Park, IL 60462