Merakey is seeking an Accounts Receivable Business Analyst to join our Business Operations team in our Harrisburg, PA location.
The Accounts Receivable Business Analyst will serve as the key owner of creating, reviewing and disseminating various A/R reports needed to trend, measure and monitor the effectiveness of claim collection rates and denial rework status. The position will manage a staff of up to 4 direct reports. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
Administrative & Client/Customer Support
- Handles confidential information with discretion and diplomacy
Research and Analysis
- Creates and maintains intermediate to moderately complex spreadsheets and databases and prepares reports, tables, charts.
- Researches, monitors, and analyzes data to produce business insights and action recommendations relevant to proposed business development
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in utilizing Microsoft Excel and pivot tables.
- Experience working in Health Care business setting
- Strong Organizational, Analytical and Documentation Skills required.
- Experience with concepts and principles of Data Trending are essential.
- Ability to work independently and in group settings.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
For more information on Merakey and our various divisions, please visit: www.merakey.org
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY TODAY www.merakey.org/careers
Requisition # 49466
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Computer Science preferred.
- Three to five years' experience in a business office, preferably within a healthcare environment.
- Five (5) years or proven Supervisory leadership experience of managing a staff of at least three (3) or more.
- Five (5) years of experience performing data trending and research knowledge
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a group, with minimal daily supervision
- Proven ability to think outside the box to perform desired results.
- The ideal candidate is advanced in Excel, with a good working knowledge of Visio, Adobe Acrobat and Word and the ability to quickly learn other tools as necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled