For Immediate Consideration
Teach Driving With America's Largest Driving School!
DriversEd.com is growing and looking for good, responsible people to join our road safety team in The Woodlands, Jersey Village, Pearland, Pasadena and SW Houston areas of the Houston Metro here in Texas. We are the fastest growing driving school in America. Teach driving in our brand new dual-controlled BMW Mini Countryman cars. We pay all gas and business expenses. You are an employee, not an independent contractor.
Interviews will be held on Thursday evening, May 31st!
The Instructor Development Course begins on Monday, June 4th and ends on Tuesday, June 12th. All weekday classes are from 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM and weekend classes are from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, inclusive. All dates of class sessions work around all holidays for this development course, but all dates require attendance.
No industry experience necessary, but must have solid people skills, be friendly, patient and want to make a difference in our students' lives while teaching our professional methodology of driving skills and smart defensive driving. We are the best at teaching students to be good, safe defensive drivers who are crash free. PT positions available right now. The pay rates are $19.50 for 1-hour lesson sessions and $37.50 for 2-hour lesson sessions. PTO and 401k available too.
* Must complete the Texas required licensing & instructor training course that is required.
* We provide complete professional instructor training at no cost to you.
* Our students are available after school, holidays and on weekends. We operate 7 days a week from 7 AM to 10:00 PM.
* Must be available to teach 10 - 20 hours per week.
* Must be willing to work 4-6 days a week after school hours until 10:00 PM and/or weekends.
* Must speak fluent English and have great communication skills. Bilingual is welcome.
* Must possess at least a HS diploma or GED, and have a minimum of 10 years with a good driver's license record, a professional appearance and a social security card.
* A complete national background check will be conducted.
* Will be subject to a national fingerprint check
* No criminal record, DUI or arrest of any kind allowed by the state of Texas
* Must have home internet access w/computer, basic computer skills and a cell phone.
* All applications will be considered.
Must be able to accomplish instructor training quickly and until full completion.
Logon to www.driversed.com and learn more about what we do and what a great company we are!
Email all resume. Please copy your resume into the body of your email.
NOTE: Attachments will not be opened or considered. Include the words "Teach Driving in The Woodlands, Jersey Village, Pearland, Pasadena and SW Houston areas of the Houston Metro here in Texas" in the subject line as is applicable based on where you may reside. No phone calls will be accepted.
Job Type: Part-time