Focus on the evaluation, diagnosis, and education of adult patients with circulatory disorders
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2 years of experience in vascular technology.
- Must be computer literate.
- Able to communicate/process the knowledge, skills or abilities to affectively interact and are appropriate for the specific ages of patients served .
- Certification Requirements: RVT Registered Vascular Technologist or RVS Registered Vascular Specialist.
- Must be able to perform: Imaging of the carotid arteries, peripheral arteries, veins, graft and visceral vasculature, arterial and venous duplex examinations, abdominal and renal duplexes.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled