What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI has an exciting opportunity for you to join our CACI STEA B8 team in a Administrative Support role in the Annapolis Junction area. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to management. In addition you will be doing a broad cross-section of business administration functions across all operations of the organization including managing or performing finance, budget, HR, and facilities responsibilities. You will use your talents to provide professional administrative expertise by coordinating, researching, recommending, and implementing overall business administrative initiatives. Your duties may include administrative tasks in functional areas such as: finance, human resources, purchasing, research and development. In addition you will be responsible for email follow up, meeting scheduling, preparing budgeting summaries, project schedules, and analysis of information for function.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Current TS/SCI with active polygraph
Proficiency in MS Word and MS Project required
Excellent writing and critical thinking skills
Outstanding social and organizational skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Prior NSA experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.