Duties of the role will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for quality control of garments manufactured in US facilities.
- Optimize communication between Corporate and production facilities.
- Secure incoming control of fabric and components.
- Process orders/sample requests coming via telephone, email etc…
- Maintain Master data and production data in ERP system.
- Efficient communication with the outside sales staff regarding technical issues and developments.
- Handle daily ad-hoc issues.
- Support the sales team of Fire protective garments regarding technical issues.
- Define and specify request for changes to development team at Corporate.
- Follow-up on quotes, outstanding orders, etc.
- Develop relationships with customers responding to their questions efficiently and courteously.
Qualifications/ Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- 3-4 years’ experience in garment/apparel production.
- Knowledge about sewn and seam sealed garment
- Knowledge of ERP system, prefer SAP knowledge.
- Apparel Production Engineering, Garment technology or related fields.
- Have technical and practical skills.
- A good understanding of the sales process
- Innovative, creative and decisive
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Previous knowledge of CRM/Dynamics 365 and SAP would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information as it pertains to the position
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize workload efficiently
- Strong analytical skills
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member
- Self-motivated and a determination to surpass performance goals
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Responsibility and Decision Making Authority:
- Act independently; decision making within Company policy
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business related field.
Desired – 2-4 years Technical Sales experience
Must be flexible and have ability to work hours as dictated by assigned regional geography and may vary. Occasional evening and weekend work depending on business or customer requirements.
Work usually performed in an office setting. Travel in support of sales or training meetings, customer site visits, and/or tradeshows as required or requested.
Able to travel to customers/team sites as required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.82 to $19.23 /hour
- TECHNICAL & SALES: 3 years (Required)