Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) provides management consulting and technology services to help public sector education, health, human services, and other government clients achieve their performance goals and better serve populations in need. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has more than 2500 professionals in 48 offices around the US and in Montreal, UK and Poland. The firm draws on more than two decades of consulting to public sector clients in all 50 states and Canada to deliver best-practice solutions and measurable results to state and local public agencies, state-operated facilities, and private providers that do business with government agencies. PCG is committed to a diverse workforce which is a reflection of our clients and the people they serve. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and interested in making an immediate impact on their community as well as their own career.
PCG is currently seeking a Program Scheduler to join the team. overall project efficiency.
- Shall be one hundred percent (100%) allocated to the project through project lifecycle.
- Organize, implement, and maintain scheduling management system supporting identified projects and their plans.
- Responsible for collecting and integrating scheduling inputs from Commonwealth and Program contractors to build and maintain Master Program Schedule.
- Collaborate Master Program Schedule with Commonwealth and Program staff to manage resource loading and leveling in Master Program Schedule.
- Interact with stakeholders to define scope of work to develop and update the master program schedule, cost information, and identification of variances from original plan.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance, and identify developing problem areas.
- Analyze critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
- Support Program/Project management team to maintain timely and effective change management processes, procedures, and systems.
- Assist Program/Project management team to develop and maintain periodic status reports to keep management informed on project progress.
- Assist Program and/or Project managers in conducting analysis for determining alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
- Responsible for program/project schedule analysis and metrics.
Three-to-five (3-5) years of experience in a PMO support role, specific to schedule management.
Experience managing multiple schedule with critical dependencies in a program management environment of program and project managers.
Experience implementing and managing a schedule performance reporting system with useful metrics, ensuring stakeholders receive the appropriate level of status reporting, feedback, and support during program activities.
Preferred experience in state or local government and health care or human resources.
PMP or other relevant industry certification preferred.