Night Shift: B/D 6:00 pm to 6:00 am ****3 breaks of 30 minutes each***
Schedule: Rotating (Mon Tue Fri Sat Sun Wed Thurs).
NONE OF THE ABOVE IS NEGOTIABLE.
Job Location: Tolleson Arizona, 85353
* Hourly rate: $14 dlls + 0.75 shift differential
* 7 hours of built-in overtime per pay period
* Job type: Full time-Permanent
* Paid Time Off (PTO & vacation)
* Paid holidays
* Matched 401(K)
* Health insurance
* Dental and vision insurance
* Life & Disability insurance
Responsible for safely performing all duties and actions associated with production including quality inspections, packing, labeling, verification, and documentation of all manufactured product. Production Team Member reports directly to the Production Supervisor.
Essential Functions and Duties
* Identification and labeling of full boxes of product.
* Inspects product for color uniformity and various molding defects per Standard Work Instruction.
* Follows documented escalation procedures.
* Perform line clearance.
* Able to stop machine following proper procedure.
* Records production and scrap output from each machine.
* May be responsible for the construction of cartons and proper insertion of poly bags.
* Palletizes and move pallets to the warehouse.
* Moves empty and full boxes between the Automatic Box Fill System and the Central Conveyor.
* Record number of pallets of each product moved during the shift.
* Operates UV printer, labeling machines, and foam/foil inserters as necessary.
* Identifies and label finished cartons.
* General housekeeping.
* Repetitive bending from the upright position to approximately a 35 degree angle.
* Standing for up to 12 hours per day.
* Ability to push, pull, or drag empty pallets weighing approximately 60 lbs from the staging area to warehousing.
* Pulling or pushing a hand jack carrying loads up to 500 lbs.
* Ability to transport, if necessary, a box of product weighing up to 27 lbs for a short distance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour