Senior Financial Analyst - Planning
El Segundo, CA
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for assisting in the preparation of internal monthly reporting. This includes performing analyses to support budgeting and forecasting processes, ad hoc reporting and product P&L reporting.
What You Can Expect To Do In Your New Gig
Skills & Requirements
Your qualifications include:
- Updating departmental reports with actual and forecast information. Taking data from the general ledger and incorporating them into department expense reports. Analyzing actuals and/ or differences between forecast and actuals. Keeping files regularly secure to prevent errors made by department leaders or structural changes in the file.
- Preparing the monthly forecast of the entire business unit’s P&L. This includes prepping the file for the next monthly forecast and updating the file with actuals from previous month.
- Preparing revenue reporting by preparing the file for the next month’s report and updating with actual revenue information. Prepare weekly revenue reports.
- Preparing Product P&Ls by moving monthly data from the GL to the Product P&L report to show profitability by title. This includes receiving employee time to title from each department and updating allocation assumptions. Analyze data and research any irregularities
- Preparing quarterly guidance
- Preparing 5 years plan
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of financial analysis experience
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, planning and financial reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Working knowledge of financial and management accounting principles
We are building a workplace based on mutual respect, good humor, and the pursuit of excellence because we believe that great games can only be built by amazing people. Our vision is to create high quality, innovative online games that create unforgettable experiences for players around the world.
Nexon has an ever-expanding worldwide team of over 5,500 employees and boasts a diverse global portfolio that includes titles like MapleStory, Dungeon Fighter Online, and many more. If you want to be part of building an exciting game company and help chart the course of online gaming, let’s talk!
Nexon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To all 3rd party agencies
Nexon America does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our recruiters, NxA employees or any other company location. Nexon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.