The Clinic Manager position will be responsible for implementation and supervision of administrative policies and administratively supervising the provision of all services.
Physical and Mental Effort:
Works in an office environment, promoting efficient functioning and coordination of all clinic activities to insure the highest level of professional client care. Ability to work flexible schedule; ability to travel locally; some exposure to unpleasant weather. Prolonged sitting is required. Requires ability to handle stressful situations in a calm and courteous manner at all times. Requires working under some stressful conditions to meet deadlines and clinic needs.
- Provides counsel to Treatment Operations Director regarding needs of the community, personnel needs, financial needs, professional practices, and health planning.
- Assures documentation of services provided is accurate and timely.
- Maintains the administrative policies and management activities including budget control, cost determination and reports to the Treatment Operations Director.
- Employs and contracts, recruits, manages, and directs qualified personnel to carry out policies and procedures of the clinic.
- Ensures adequate staff education and evaluation.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of, and ensures compliance with, all local, state and federal laws relating to all of the operations.
- Responsible for supervision and evaluation of satisfaction survey of all clients served.
- Organizes and directs clinic’s ongoing functions.
- Provides clerical support which may include preparation of admission, orientation and new hire packets, monitoring and ordering office supplies, typing, special projects, filing and copying.
- Assists with maintenance of personnel files.
- Promotes the company’s philosophy and mission by presenting a positive image to patients/families, physicians and community.
- Provides effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care professionals and maintains confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Hands on assistance with patients.
- Provide opening and closing duties.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited college/university is preferred, with experience/education in the healthcare field
- Experience: Have at least a high school diploma or a general equivalency degree (GED) with at least two years of management or supervisory experience in a health related setting.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
- Managerial: 2 years (Required)