- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
Owen Electric Company has been in business since 1986. We do large commercial, institutional, and multifamily electrical construction projects. Looking for an environment with driven individuals who are committed to excellence and growth? Join the OEC team and discover one of the fastest growing electrical contractors in the Southeast!
Some of the ways we take care of our employees
- Competitive compensation.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401k plan with a company match.
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal days.
- Career advancement with a growing company.
- Company sponsored apprenticeship opportunities.
- Comprehensive Safety Incentive Program.
Commercial Electrical Foreman position responsibilities
- Performs safe installations of electrical systems on large-scale commercial projects, from power distribution to rough in, trim, and finish work.
- Provides on-site area supervision of field personnel and trade contractors as required on construction projects.
- Lead and oversee electrical workforce.
- Layout project work and ensure materials, tools, and equipment are available to meet the scope of work and project construction schedule.
- Responsible for reviewing project documents, directing construction activities and coordinating field installations.
- Ensure code compliance through proper installation of electrical components.
What we are looking for
- Commercial Electrical foreman that is a team player with 3 to 5 years of experience as a foreman on commercial electrical construction projects.
- Able to complete electrical construction projects within the established time frame and adherence to industry, client and company standards.
- Maintain safety and quality standards on all installations and tasks.
- Has in-depth knowledge of the National Electrical Code, local codes and job site safety requirements.
- Interact and communicate effectively and professionally with management, support staff, field personnel, trade contractors, vendors, and clients.
- Upholds Owen Electric Company values of safety, teamwork, professionalism, growth, and integrity.
- Able to successfully complete pre-employment screenings.
Job Type: Full-time