The position of Quality Assurance Technician involves data entry and reporting, materials testing, product inspection, basic CAD design, and technical/procedural writing.
Quality Assurance Technician’s Key Responsibilities:
· Perform quality work within deadlines with or without supervision
· Interact professionally with internal/external customers.
· Maintain quality data and generate daily and monthly reports
· Make detailed inspections at different phases of production throughout the manufacturing process.
· Conduct material testing on incoming material as well as internal products in a laboratory setting.
· Maintain internal quality system.
· Administrative operation of the corrective action system.
· Assist sales department with drawings
· Quality assurance input within the approved supplier program.
· Quality assurance record retention.
· Organizational Skills.
· Communication Proficiency.
· Technical Capacity (proficient with computers, Microsoft Excel, CAD experience preferable)
Quality Assurance Technician candidates should possess minimum of an Associate’s degree with 2 years of quality-related experience; or 3 – 4 years of quality experience. Knowledge of quality systems and ISO 9000 (regulatory) requirements a plus.
Riverdale Mills Corporation is one of the largest manufacturers of galvanized and PVC coated welded wire mesh in the world. A privately held company based in Northbridge, MA, Riverdale Mills specializes in the design and manufacturing of commercial, industrial and consumer wire products, tools and accessories for the marine, aquaculture, security, and construction and farming industries. The company’s exemplary quality and manufacturing expertise is known worldwide. Riverdale’s brand names include: Aquamesh®, WireWall®, MarineMesh®, Geomesh™ and Soft-Step™.
We offer an attractive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, a dental/vision, 401(k), Profit Sharing and Paid Time Off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
Job Type: Full-time