Network Engineer II
The Ideal candidate will support the design, implementation and management of multiple customer network enclaves, platforms and applications supporting customer's Enterprise personnel, physical and IT security functions. The Network Engineer will work to help facilitate the convergence of multiple stand alone enclaves into a secure cloud environment. Policy-based VPN experience is a difference maker and preference will be given to these candidates.
- 5-10 years of experience with both Cisco and Juniper network equipment. 2 years of installation and network configuration experience in a direct lab/development team support environment (i.e, we are not looking for a help desk technician).
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Network Engineering or related discipline and ten (10) years of relevant professional experience and training commensurate with network engineering curriculums
o Or a Master's degree from an accredited college or university in Network Engineering or related discipline and eight (8) years of experience providing Network Engineering support.
o Four (4) years of relevant experience providing Network Engineering support may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree (six years for a Master's).
- Candidate must be Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph.
Founded in 2010, EnDepth Solutions sets the standard for Cyber Security services and innovation within the DoD and Intelligence Community. EnDepth's core competencies are Security Engineering, Certification & Accreditation, and System Security Testing.
Our professional staff bring high-level technology skills and industry knowledge and work closely with clients to design and implement a security solution closely tied to enterprise objectives. EnDepth Solutions is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with numerous prime and sub contracts with customers in the Intelligence Community.
We are proud to offer our employees a selection of high-quality benefits, including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Health Insurance – a choice of Gold level plans from United Healthcare
- Employer-funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long Term Disability plans – 100% Employer paid
- Safe-Harbor 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 10 Holidays and competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) and Comp Time
- Professional Development and Educational Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Company Sponsored Events
EnDepth Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce, as such, we will make all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Due to security clearance requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.