As the leading development platform for mobile games, AR, and VR, Unity is helping take developer's creations further than ever before. At Unity, you have the opportunity to change the gaming industry at scale. Unity Technologies provides a growing number of products and services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for creative and interactive development, adaptive gaming, analytics, and monetization. From enabling faster, smarter systems through machine learning offerings, to industry-changing operation and monetization products and solutions.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager on Mobile Business Solutions, you will drive productization from ideation to reality. You will contribute to the strategic direction of the business, specifically building and scaling live operations and monetization products for mobile developers. You will evaluate business models, construct go-to-market, and deliver clear value propositions, positioning, and messaging for the millions of developers on Unity's platform. You will report to the Head of Product Marketing for Monetization, Analytics, and Machine Learning, and partner closely with Product Management, Business Development, and Marketing to deliver innovative and high impact business solutions to developers.
- Partner with Business Development and Product Management leaders to develop strategies for growing the business and create productization solutions
- Bring together products across our core engine systems, graphics, machine learning, monetization, and analytics to create solutions for Unity's mobile developer audience
- Understand the competitive landscape, spot and follow key trends, use insight to contribute to feature prioritization
- Deliver strategic business model, packaging, and go-to-market solutions
- Develop positioning, value proposition, naming, and messaging for new products and services
- Create marketing narratives with excellent storytelling
- Conduct the marketing orchestra (PR, Events, Web, Social/Community, Media, Design, etc.) to deliver world-class go-to-market
- Drive collaboration - bring people together from many different teams and backgrounds to deliver a unified vision and execute a plan
- Train teams globally on key features and benefits of product and provide them with the materials they need
- 5+ years of Product Marketing, Product Management in gaming, or comparable experience
- Experience in mobile platforms, development, live operations, or monetization
- Experience partnering with a variety of cross-functional teams
- A demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
- A leader who can inspire teams to action
- Self-motivated, self-starter who is always thinking a step ahead
- Strong writer
- Thrive in fast-paced environment
- A basic understanding of machine learning technology
Some travel will be required between Unity offices around the world (San Francisco, Seattle, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Asia) and to some major industry events.
Who We Are // About Unity
Unity is the creator of the world's most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.