eam Placements Service Inc., is a woman and RDH owned healthcare staffing company based out of Alexandria, VA. We have been in business for over 35 years, elevating healthcare careers nationally.
Our Covid cases are dropping in Maryland, Virginia and D.C. metro area and our job market is growing!
Are you looking to relocate due to better pay, this is the place! Compensations are at the ultimate high, we have Permanent Positions with Full benefits including 401k match and Temporary Assignments Available as well, the choice is yours!
Current Compensations in VA, MD & DC are at the highest $50.00 to $60.00 hour - DOE
Registered Dental Hygienist (new grads welcome)
PPE's Availability and set Protocols have been discussed with our clients prior to you entering the practice doors, your safety is our priority!
· State License as a Registered Dental Hygienist (VA, MD or DC)
· Up to date with OSHA & Infection Control within the past year
· Active CPR/BLS
· A patient and friendly personality
· Attention to detail and strong communication skills
· Strong computer skills
DC License is a plus!
- Through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other hygiene-related services, Dental Hygienists are committed to improving the oral health of patients. Candidates must be enthusiastic about their dental work, and willing to provide the highest level of care at all times
- Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral hygiene dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in accordance with guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the state in which they work.
- Patient screening, medical history and dental charting.
- Application of fluoride and protective sealants. Removal of calculus, stain and plaque from above and below the gum line.
- Provides nutritional counseling, and self-care programs to prevent disease.
- Other duties as required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $60.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $50.00 - $60.00 per hour
Our Covid cases are dropping in Maryland, Virginia and D.C. metro area and our job market is growing! We are ensuring your safety is priority with our dental facilities and they are equipped to provide you PPE's.
- Dental Hygienist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Are you willing to relocate to Virginia, Maryland or DC?
- One location
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Company's Facebook page: