- Creating and executing software performance testing strategies for our products.
- Conduct performance tests, define metrics, analysis and present test results in a written format.
- Plan approach for baseline performance comparison and large scale benchmark testing.
- Actively evaluate tools, frameworks, and technologies geared towards performance engineering.
- Lead the change to support continuous integration with automation solutions for performance in the cloud.
- Analyze performance results and troubleshoot to identify bottlenecks and potential optimizations.
- Perform performance profiling and optimization of applications, optionally fix issues.
- Help determine configurations for optimal performance on bare-metal, virtual machines or containers.
- Identify the type of performance tests needed based on business and technical requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in Performance Engineering. Strong experience in Jmeter/BlazeMeter.
- Strong experience with APM tools (AppDynamics is a plus).
- Experience in running tests like Load, Stress & Endurance tests.
- Experience in generating automated reports, analyzing and presenting the results on both, client-side statistics and server side statistics.
- Experience with troubleshooting in End-to-End environments and configuration issues.
- Experience in fine-tuning web servers and OS configurations
- Experience in writing SQL Database Queries.
- Exposure to Agile Model, Proactively Identifying Risks for modules owned and Clear Communication.
- Participates in Business Requirements walkthrough, Analyze the requirements and raise queries.
- Review of the test deliverables Identify test data needs and prepare test data for the required tests Execute tests and report results.
- Report defects and track defects to closure & Involve in the Defect Management process thereby creating traceability from requirements.
- Report daily status to test lead and communicate efficiently in stand-up calls.
- Ability to drill down into profiling and monitoring tools and point out performance bottlenecks and issues.
- Ability to write tests in scripting or programming languages like Groovy, Python, or Java.
- Working knowledge of modern load generation /measurement software.
- A solid grounding in modern software engineering practices and design patterns.
- Solid understanding of the technical fundamentals of the Internet.
- Some experience of running large scale performance tests in the cloud, especially on Kubernetes.
- Possess the desire to learn and curiosity to understand how and why things work.
- Demonstrate strong collaboration, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Comfortable working within distributed global teams.
- Good Experience in Cards & Payments Domain or at least Banking Domain.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $44.00 /hour