Oroville Hospital Post Acute Center is currently hiring for the position of Assistant DSD. This is a part time position Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. We are seeking a high energy individual to join our exciting and fast paced team. You will work alongside our DSD to provide high quality education and care for our employees and residents. We offer an excellent benefit package for medical, dental and vision.
1. Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in California.
2. Two years’ experience in nursing; one year in long-term care, preferred
3. Requires experience in supervising nursing assistants.
4. Completion of college course work in education or an approved Train-the-Trainer course in order to understand education principles germane to the adult learner preferred.
5. Assists in the plans, implements and directs the education program at OHPAC based on identified resident needs, staff needs, governmental regulations, and OHPAC policy.
6. Demonstrates consistent ability to work cooperatively with residents, nursing supervisors, licensed nurses, nursing assistants, physicians, families, consultants, community agencies, and ancillary service personnel.
7. Demonstrates concern for residents’ welfare by rendering immediate assistance as necessary.
8. Makes appropriate OHPAC report to Medical Director and Public Health Agency per State regulation for reportable diseases.
9. Observes and teaches OHPAC safety policies and processes to nursing staff.
10. Observes and teaches OHPAC resident’s rights policies and processes.
11. Demonstrates consistent ability to identify problems, report in an objective manner, and take appropriate corrective action.
12. Participates in and contributes meaningful information in meetings relating to resident care and Quality Assurance at OHPAC.
Oroville Hospital Post Acute Center
1000 Executive Parkway
Oroville CA 95966
• Medical, RX, Dental and Vision Coverage
• Sick Leave
• Employee Discounts
Name: Oroville Hospital Post Acute Center
Apply Online Now