Individual must possess strong commitment to customer service and excellent verbal/written communications skills. Attention to detail, good follow-through with a willingness to learn is necessary.
Specific duties include but not limited to:
1. Respond to user request/question in person, via phone & remotely.
2. Support relating to network infrastructure, mobile device management & assistance.
3. Helpdesk for staff, create and manage support tickets, install & configure IT devices.
4. Set up and support software applications, new user accounts and install/support electronic health record onto devices.
5. Collaborate with consulting IT staff.
1. Minimum of AA degree in computer, Data Systems, or related discipline.
2. Valid Driver License and current auto insurance.
1. Proficient in computer systems and applications, logical thinking and problem solving, integrating different technologies, network systems, and having a broad understanding information systems.
2. Complies with internal systems and information technology controls, procedures and systems;
applicable labor laws/regulations, and other healthcare regulations.
3. Experience with desktop operating systems including Windows and others as applicable.
4. Ability to conduct research and analysis in a wide range of computing issues as needed.
5. Ability to present information in a non-technical manner.
6. Integrity including ethical standards, confidentiality, and professionalism.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year