Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 180 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,400 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.
Compensation & Benefits Information
Starting Rate: $15.84
Range is: $15.34 - $16.81
- Generous employee discount for Skechers footwear, apparel & accessories
- Friends & Family Discount Events
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment
- Community Focus
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k Eligibility
- Sick Pay Eligibility
Our Floor Leaders could also be known as the store's MVPs! They serve as experts in our stores, driving operational and sales performance and ensuring a top-notch experience for our guests. Well-versed in our product routines, these key players ensure the store looks award-winning every day. While not a management position, the Floor Leader does hold keys to the store and performs opening or closing duties as assigned and is a mentor to other associates looking to grow their careers in retail.
- Conducts opening and closing operational routines as needed, ensuring a successful start or completion of the store's daily business.
- Executes detailed, comprehensive stock and product management routines, including processing shipment and completing markdowns, merchandising, replenishment and fulfilling online orders.
- Welcomes guests and assists with finding their perfect pair, accessories or apparel.
- Keeps an overview to daily operations and troubleshoots any concerns with transactions and store routines.
Something about retail speaks to you! You love welcoming customers and going above & beyond to ensure they leave happy. You find standing around terribly boring, so you use your hustle to knock-out your task list ahead of time, every time to make sure your store and sales floor is full, ready to shop and looks award-winning. Just like finishing a puzzle, you love problem-solving and your retail/restaurant/hospitality experience gives you a great foundation for resolving store operations issues or obstacles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Location: 241 Fort Evans Road Northeast, Leesburg, VA 20176
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.84 per hour