One of the leaders in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join their team.
DEPARTMENT/TEAM DESCRIPTION : Clinical Trial Manager - Phase IV Clinical Trials - US Medical Affairs
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for operational oversight and execution of late phase and/or observational clinical trials within Medical Affairs from inception to completion;
- Responsible for the development of quality project documentation including project plans ie resources plans, risks plans, and communication plans through the life of the project
- Anticipates and resolves challenges affecting delivery of goals and objectives and liaises with a cross-functional team to influence solutions
- Ongoing responsibility to update databases including the regional study database, global database, and master study database (currently IMPACT)
- Develops and implements study related operational processes from study initiation, forecasting, budget and study medication management
- Manage external vendors (ie CROs, IVRS etc) to ensure study is successful delivered on expectations of quality, timelines and budget
- Leads clinical trial team meetings to ensure cross functional team member tasks are completed within required study timelines and are accountable for deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in life science required
- Minimum of 5 years working in clinical research and/or clinical operations.
- At least three or more years of clinical study management experience, late phase experience preferred
- Previous experience managing CROs, vendors and consultants
Please send your qualified resume for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $75.00 to $96.00 /hour
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule