Hygeia Account Manager – Kentucky
The Hygeia Account Manager will be responsible for the sales expansion of the Hygeia breast pump within a specified group of targeted accounts and territory. They will primarily be calling on OB/GYNs, Nurses, Medical Assistants, Midwife Clinics and Lactation Consultants. The Account Manager will execute brand strategy and tactics in the field, will effectively manage the territory, build strong customer relationships and perform effective messaging in order to maximize short and long term sales performance. The territory includes the entire state of Kentucky. Candidates will ideally live in Louisville or Lexington.
$60,000 Base salary with an uncapped bonus ( >$120,000 total compensation for high performing representatives)
- Meet or exceed sales goals and marketing objectives
- Create pre-call plans using SMART objectives and execute post-call evaluation in order to continuously improve sales performance. Effectively handle objections, concerns and consistently gain reasonable calls to action in order to close on every sales call.
- Proactively and continuously aspire to serve customer needs, customer expectations and challenges in order to build trusted customer relationships and to achieve win-win agreements between Hygeia and customers.
- Develop and execute a call plan that achieves set call metrics and optimizes coverage and frequency to key customers in order to maximize access and sales opportunities.
- Continuously build understanding of territory market landscape, competitors, market dynamics, accounts, product, clinical and sales expertise and share this information with Sales Manager.
- Offer innovative ideas and solutions to maximize business opportunities in the territory and to the larger organization.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Proven track record of sales success
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking capabilities
- Is viewed as a credible and respected role model and resource among peers
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Louisville, KY (Preferred)